Simple Tips To Google Adsense Approval

11 comments

Photo by port-online9.blogspot.com
It's no more news that Google adsense still becomes the best ads
network which pays her publishers heavily for placing their ads on
your website.
Taking you back abit to :- What is Google adsense?
Google adsense is an advert network, soley owned and managed by Google
that pays you as a Publisher on PPC( Pay Per Click) its usually
depends on a well quality targeted trafic, that comes from your
webpage.
Maybe, you are new into adsense, or you have been battling to get
approved, cry no more, as i share with you a little guide to get
approved by GOOGLE naturally.
Tips To Getting Approved By Google Adsense

1. Quality of Content: There is a saying that goes like this, "
Content is king" that is to show you the power of conviction in your
content that can give meaning as per your title. Each paragraph should
bear its meaning, even not much short, at least 350 words and must not
be a copied contents. There is no limit of articles expected for you to be
approved.

2. Unique Domain:
Yes! I said unique domain, I remember year back this blog was on

loadedjaka.com due to complication in hosting I decided to revert back on
loadedjaka.blogspot.com You ought to buy a domain name that suits your
niche and get it hosted.
Example: Your niche relates to Motivational and self development,
Something like


doityourself16.com

mymotives.com
getmotivated.com

and others, make use of domain Suggetion tools to
help you get a suitable domain name for your own niche.

3. Easy Navigation:
Am using my own case as an example, when I was not yet approved, i
used a simple template which displays pages And table of contents
just like my current template shows you its simplicity, don't be too
stylish for now, your visitor loves an easy going navigation of pages
to fetch information that satisfy thier wants. Important pages should
be added on the top menu bar of your webpages, these important pages
Google needs on your page are listed below

* About Us/Aim and Objectives
* Contact Us
* Privacy Policy
* Disclaimer
* Site map

other pages may be added after your approval, with a clear display of
the above mentioned, you have chances of getting approved.
You might Read::
Create And Add Sitemap Pages To Website

4. Avoid Other network ads: By using other network ads while you
have applied for Google adsense, you have already violated the Google
policy. Make sure you turn down those ads for you to get approved.


5. Avoid Flash materials:
Atimes flash contents due irritiates visitors, with regards to, Google
does not want offensive content that scares away visitors,
Examples of flash materials are
popup share buttons, popup subscription box, flash banners and lots
more.
If all these are present on your website, substitute it with
simple widgets.
Don't condole alot of External links, fix all broken links found on
your webpages before you apply for Google adsense.
I know this few tips will help you alot, do well by sharing to other
young bloggers.

Backlink::: http://loadedjaka.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Adsence approval is usually difficult especially with newbies in blogging. this tips are extremely helpful and i will try them. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote about having a unique domain..does having a blogspot domain make for a unique domain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. adsense approval requires alot. its not an easy task. this info should help us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though there has been a lot of posts online regarding google adsense approval, you've go the extra-mile by adding the "don't condole a lot of external links".

    These are handy tips for those who want to get adsense on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Daniel,

    yeah! Certainly it will be of help.
    You welcome to my page.


    @Mazino,
    In my post here, its not a must once it has been a sub domain of the same owners. (YOURDOMAIN.Blogspot.COM) owned by Google,
    But you know for beginners its advisable to direct them to go for a domain.
    I don't know if have cleared you.


    @Sanusi,

    The 'don'ts' are what disqulifies bloggers today, when they don't boarder to read their TOS And TOC thats why have taken time to short-list them here.

    Greatful you figured this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can remember when I was finding it difficult to get approved adsense... U did a every nice work here..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good one but AdSense is a complicated issue I hvnt been approved yet ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jaybee,
    You Welcome.

    @Adiza,
    Exactly it was based on my own report I got from adsense during my approval period, that helped me compiled this piece, just try and follow the tips, by God's grace you will be approved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out
    pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where
    to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

    my web blog: Substantial

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Anonymous, I could not dictate or understand your point about the above article,
    if you insist on more tips
    kindly Contact me here
    I will reply you A.S.A.P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calculator Taxa Auto
    Tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to look your post.
    Thanks so much and I'm taking a look ahead to contact you.

    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG