ALTERNATIVE WAY TO CHECK YAHOO MAIL ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE

9 comments
For a long time now, i can't remember when last I check my email with my phone due to some restriction from Yahoo servers. The other day I gave out a post on how you can check your box by bypassing their server through all these free proxies like Vtunnel.com which I relied on.
Perhaps, some people get fed up on seen the disappointment they get whenever they want login with their phones, Am introducing you a java script that doesn't need you bypass anything, what you need is copy and past the java script on your Opera browser, click on "MAIL" enter your login details you will not be logged in,don't worry much if you have a Gmail account, you click on it enter your gmail login details and you will be taking straight to your box. Moreso, you can login using your Facebook account but if you don't understand the measures to review your account Facebook blocks that your account, until you review your account as prompted. My advice is don't use facebook else you damage your account, gmail is more easier to login with.

Therefore, that takes me to showing you those measures to take when you want to check your yahoo mail account on your mobile device. Below screenshot also, shows you how I login easily with my lovely NOKIA 2700 classic. I can assure you, once logged in on one browser, bookmark that page for easy access to your box anytime you wishes .


STEPS:

1.
Enter this java script
[[[ http://m.yahoo.com/?.tsrc=yahoo&mobile_view_default=true ]]]

OR or Open this link
Yahoo Mail


copy and paste it
into your Opera browser just like the below image




2.

The next page takes you to Yahoo website, click on 'MAIL' at the top right of the page as shown below





3. You will notice an error when login in, just ignore it, scroll down and click on 'GMAIL' this means that you want to use an alternative method to access your box. See below



4.
Next is to login with your gmail details just like shown below.
If you had fortify or beaf up your gmail account already, You are to verify or confirm your account before you login successfully.




5. After your successful login into your gmail account, believe me you will be surprise to see your Yahoo mail box.




This is a trick That helps me access my mail with my phone, and with the above steps, you also will benefit from it.


N .B :

As for me, I bookmarked my box so that whenever I need to access my box it takes me straight to my box. Moreso, Make sure you're accessing your mail on a particular browser if not, your account will be complicated and may lead to blocking your Account. Like I said earlier, Don't try it using Facebook else you are on PC.


If you have benefited from this post, use the SHARE button
LIKE MY PAGE AND DROP ANY BUGGS FOR IMEDIATE SOLUTIONS

Marx Updates

CHEERS!!!

9 comments:

  1. Not only will your child be in awe of all the bright colors
    of his favorite cereal transformed into a birthday cake but your guests will absolutely love your creativity.
    Later, during the Middle Ages, many guests would bring
    small cakes to the wedding celebration. Since the machines can also cut logos, letters and signs, the cake
    creator can later also decorate the.

    my blog :: cake and bake germantown hours ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only will your child be in awe of all the bright colors of
    his favorite cereal transformed into a birthday cake but your guests
    will absolutely love your creativity. Depending on
    the type of event you’re hosting, you can design your own homemade ice cream cake that will be tastier,
    more fun, and less expensive than anything you can pick out of
    a retail freezer. The TV crew will embark on the task of helping "sweet" businesses survive and prosper.


    Look at my weblog: cake avenue kemaman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This page is very informative and fun to read. I am a huge follower of the things blogged about. I also love reading the comments, but it seems like a great deal of readers need to stay on topic to try and add something to the original topic. I would also encourage all of you to bookmark this page to your most used service to help get the word out. Thanks cell phone detector & cell phone detection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the information, I think this article is very useful for all who read it.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dafter Thank you for your awesome comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is very helpful. Thank you For sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your article . very very helpful

    ReplyDelete

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG