UPDATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER OFFLINE AT THE SAME TIME

2 comments

You welcome once more, As I have said earlier in my last post, that Connecting Your Facebook to Twitter account is more possible on your mobile phone, you can refresh it here=> http://www.loadedjaka.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-i-link-facebook-to-twitter-with-my.html?m=1

My Unrelenting reasearch, led me to come up with another tutorial that shows you how you can really tweet offline through Sms. You need not to login, text whatever you wanna update, it appears on your Twitter timeline cum Facebook.
Perhaps, Your updates Interwolves after you might have Connected or linked both accounts together.

>>> STEPS TO TWEET OFFLINE THROUGH SMS

1. On your mobile phone, open your Opera browser, Enter Twitter like below

https://twitter.com
or
https://www.twitter.com
or bypass to view it like Pc here
PC TWITTER
then click on the gear Icon.

2. Select Settings, from the drop down menu

3. Click on the ' Mobile tab' choose your country from that First drop down menu. Enter your mobile phone number ( Don't add any country code twitter takes care of it)

4. After that, click ' Activate Phone' to begin verfying your phone number.

5. You will be directed to send the word ' GO ' to 40404
without quote through Sms, twitter Confirms it using your country's short codes.
Learn more about Twitter Country short and long codes below

https://support.twitter.com/articles/14226-how-to-find-your-twitter-short-code-or-long-code/

6. Text your verification code from your phone to that short code.

7. After the Confirmation of your verification code by twitter Admins, you can now start texting and updating through sms.

In my own case here in Nigeria,

1. Text ' GO' to 40404
2. Twitter confirms your number if only you have already added your number to profile.

3. Finally, After Confirming my number, I started receiving Followers updates in my Message inbox of my phone.
The tricks, is not far fetch that most atimes, I use to Update Facebook and twitter via text messages as if I am online.

ENJOY!

Have any Thing to Say?
Drop it at the Comment box, I will reply you A.S.A.P.

2 comments:

  1. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.
    swag socials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome friend, indeed your comment was like a sort of stimulant to my future updates.

      Thanks and keep visiting.

      Delete

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG