TRICKS TO UPLOADING YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE PROFILE PICTURES WITH YOUR PHONES

4 comments
In continuation of my last post, Let me give you another tricks to upload your facebook pages profile pictures.incase you want refresh your memory on my last post clickHERE I performed this tricks today on my page behold and lo! A new pictures was uploaded striaght to my page. You can view it MARX UPDATES
The question on your mind is
What is the trick?

THE BELOW SHOWS YOU HOW TO USE YOUR PHONES TO UPLOAD FACEBOOK PAGE PROFILE PICTURES.



1. First of all download this Opera4.3 labs handler to your phone,
Opera4.3 HandleR
. After downloading, unzip with your blueftp
. Then, goto menu of the opera4.3, locate tools, then settings, after that, General Settings. Just goto mobile view and untick the box.

. After that, reload your facebook page and notice that your page will turn to a desktop view.



.After the above directives, visit MY FACEBOOK TRICKS HERE

. After that, scroll upwards to click on " ADD PROFILE PICTURES" it will redirect you to a page where you choose a file to upload.

. When successful, hit the "TAKE A PICTURE " icon just on top of the page. Immediately your page picture will appear by the left view of your phone screen, then finally, click on "EDIT THUMBNAIL" immediately it loads you straight to your facebook homepage, scroll down to ' Pages You Admin' and see your page profile image, logos, banners and pictures.

This is my page newly uploaded logo hereMarx Updates

I KNOW YOU ENJOYED THIS TRICKS? WHILE NOT USE THE SHARE BUTTON TO LET YOU FRIENDS KNOW OR TWEET IT ALOUD.
I AM STILL CONFUSE? DROP YOUR COMMENTS NOW.I WILL REPLY YOU A.S.A.P.
CHEERS!!!

TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS:-
Marx Chiedoziem [ JAKA]
:d

4 comments:

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own
    but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    My weblog psycholog wrocław

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Loadedjaka Blog
      Of course i can Take you there. Drop your Request at my official page here Marx Updates
      We will Help you on that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sir! I Appreciate your presence here, thanks alot.

      Delete

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG